Monday, May 02, 2005

Rehearsal

Ok, so tonight begins the long 2 weeks building up to our opening on the 15th. I am in a play called "Simple Salmon Discovers Lewis and Clark". Seeing as Astoria was the destination for Lewis and Clark, we are capitalizing on it. It will be going on at The River Theater, here in Astoria.

This play is basically a bunch of short sketches, written by locals, strung together by the Lewis and Clark theme. I get to play both Lewis and Clark, Thomas Jefferson and Seaman (the dog). It should be an intersting run. So, if you are in the area, come on down and see it. It will run for the last 3 weekends of May.

That's about all for now. I sure do hope I remember all my lines (unlike previous years where I only got my lines down on closing night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're sweet. Read your blog. Too bad you're married.

Love,
Your Wife (The Goddess Aylaleia)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home