Sunday, May 15, 2005

FIRST WEEKEND DONE

Ok, so the first weekend of Simple Salmon Discovers Lewis and Clark is in the can. Boy howdy am I glad!!!

First off, the show is ok. The cast is excellent (for the most part), the audiences great!!! We have had pretty stellar numbers for the 1st 2 shows. Sold out (92 seats) on Friday and then 60+ on Saturday. Hopefully those numbers will stay and people will come out and see us.

My review: Woof!!! Could I be any more creative when blowing a line: "I am not hanging out with ya'll". I forget when Lewis told that to Clark. Geez!!! I'm going to blame that on the pain and the humidity. Only 4000 plus degrees under the buckskins!.

We have gotten some suprises from the sketch votes. Seems the ones we dislike the most, the audience has loved. More to follow on Sketches and breakdowns.

Ok, so this has been a vert vague blog. Must keep it this way to keep you guessing. More to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home