Tuesday, May 31, 2005

CEREAL

You know, Cereal is just not for breakfast anymore. My friend Mike turned me on to the late night joys of the Jethro sized bowl of sugary goodness, while in isolated Alaska. We would eat bowls the size of soup turreens, seconds even. We could chow down a box of Lucky Charms in one sitting (2 bowls).

Now my vice is Malt O' Meal Cocoa Krispies (or whatever name they use to get away from copyright infringement). I can wolf down a bag of these in 3 servings, depending on the size the bowl I have handy. Right now I have a medium sized tupperware bowl, spewing with cereal. Got a 1/3 of a bag into it. The last 1/3rd. So, If I am lucky, I may have enough milk leftover to crack the fresh bag. We shall see...

Check it out, choose your poison. Most cereals will work, other than those healthy ones (Granola, Bran Chex, yuk!!!). The more sugar the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home